is a fantastic 3D automobile drifting game in which you drift your car in ten different places while listening to fantastic engine sound effects.
Welcome to the world of drifting games where you can participate in races with your own cars designed by you. When starting this game, you can choose your map, car, engine, tweak each part of the vehicle and even visual of your car. You can alter the car's turbo, brake balance, front camber, rear offset, and other features. You can find the best drifting settings by fine-tuning your vehicle. You can also purchase performance enhancements. Brakes, weight, gearbox, turbo, and engine elements can all be upgraded. Make a drift vehicle in any color you choose. Rev it and drift through the twists in the various places to see your design product. Let's enjoy moments when you design your own car!
Let's join races now after your car is ready! You have to control your vehicle to run across racetracks and avoid colliding. The longer you run, the higher score you get. The points can be used to buy high-performance vehicles like the Porsche 911 GT. There are 26 totally customizable cars available to buy in the game.
Features of Drift Hunters
- Various racetracks and city streets
- Modify the car in any way possible
- Fantastic 3D graphics
- Drift from side to side on straight roads to keep the drift going.
- Tune your vehicles to get the optimal drifting sweet spot.
- Select large maps to drift for a long time.
List of automobiles
- Sports car BMW M3
- Ford Fiesta ST Toyota Supra Honda S2000
- Nissan 370Z sports car
- Supercar Dodge Challenger Hellcat
- GTR (Nissan GT-R)
- Plus, there's the Porsche 911 GT.
How to control
- To steer the car, use the WASD or arrow keys.
- As a handbrake, use the space bar.
- To adjust the camera position, press C.
- To change gears, use the left shift.
- Shift down gears with the left CTRL key.
Drifting is an art, and if you get the hang of it, know how to drift and how to keep drifting for longer periods of time, you'll be hooked. It may take some time to get the hang of things at first, but perseverance and patience will pay off as you begin to earn combos to spend on your favorite drift vehicles and upgrades.
Besides Drift Hunters, you can also try your hand at Drift Boss.