drifthunters.online offers a large collection of games for a general audience. We value your privacy and are committed to protecting the privacy of everyone who uses our websites and applications. Our websites and applications can be used all over the world. The privacy and data protection requirements vary per country.
Information Collection & Use
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. This information may include, but is not limited to, your email address, name, phone number, postal address, etc. In addition, you may choose to provide us with other information, such as feedback or comments, that may be associated with your personal information.
We gather this personal information to:
- Deliver and enhance our Service
- Recognize and connect with you
- Address and fulfill your requests and inquiries
We may share your personal information with third-party service providers who help us provide and improve our website and services. We may also share your personal information in response to legal processes, to protect our rights or property, or to prevent fraud or illegal activities.
Information You Provide & Information We Collect Automatically
Users of the website don't need to register to use any of the features of drifthunters.online. No contact details such as your name, email address, and phone number are requested from or processed about Website Visitors unless they actively contact us.
When you use our website or services, we may automatically collect certain information about your device and how you use our website or services. This information may include the following:
- Device information: We may collect information about the device you use to access our website or services, such as your device type, operating system, browser type, and IP address. Notice that the IP address and browser data do not personally identify you, and we are unable to use them to locate you.
- Usage information: We may collect information about how you use our website or services, such as the visited pages, the clicked links, and the used features.
- Location information: We may collect data about your location, such as the nation, state, city, or DMA (designated marketing area) if you have enabled location services on your device or browser.
When you visit drifthunters.online, one or more cookies may be sent to your computer by our servers. We can store your game history and preferred settings as well as monitor usage trends over time, thanks to cookies. Our directly delivered cookies do not allow us to identify you or learn about the other sites' usage.
Some features of drifthunters.online, such as tutorials and forums, rely on a service provided by third parties. They can display the advertisements shown on our website. We may also use them to analyze the traffic on our site.
- Use your web browser settings to disable trackers, third-party cookies and/or all cookies;
- Open a "private" window or tab in your web browser;
- Delete all cookies from your web browser's storage at any later time;
- Use the button below to control which cookies can be used in your browser.
We do not use first-party cookies. We may offer games from third-party game distributors on our website. By playing a third-party game, your Personal Data may be processed by the third-party game distributor.
Please note that if you choose to play a third-party game, you are playing that game in the environment of that game's third-party developer, over which we have no control. Therefore, we recommend that you read the privacy statement of that game distributor before playing the game.
The Site may therefore use third-party cookies such as cookies from:
- Google Ad Exchange
- Google Adsense
- Google Analytics
Use Of Data
drifthunters.online uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
drifthunters.online may process your Personal Data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests, and it is not overridden by your rights
- As we need to comply with the law
Retention Of Data
drifthunters.online will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally kept for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer periods.
Transfer Of Data
Your data, including Personal Data, might be moved to and kept on computers located outside of your state, province, nation, or another governmental jurisdiction, where the data protection rules might differ from those of your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Estonia and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Estonia and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data Disclosure For Law Enforcement
In some cases, drifthunters.online may be required to divulge your Personal Data to comply with legal obligations or meet legitimate government requests.
We may also disclose your personal information in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend our rights or property
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with our website or services
- Protect the personal safety of users of our website or services or the public
- Protect against legal liability
If we receive a request for your personal information, we will verify the request before disclosing any information. We may also notify you of any such request unless prohibited by law or court order.
drifthunters.online may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of drifthunters.online
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Suppose we receive a subpoena, court order, or other legal requests for your personal information; we will make reasonable efforts to notify you in advance of any such disclosure unless:
- We are prohibited by law from doing so
- We believe that such notification would create a risk of harm to an individual/group, or would create or increase a risk of fraud upon our company or users.
Security Of Data
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, no data transmission over the internet or other network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk.
Our Policy on "Do Not Track" Signals under the California Online Protection Act.
Note that we do not support Do Not Track ("DNT"). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting your web browser's Preferences or Settings page.
Your Data Protection Rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. We aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
In case you wish to be informed about what Personal Data we hold about you and want it removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- Right to access, update or delete the information we have on you. You can access, update, or request the deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section whenever possible.
- Right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- Right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- Right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable, and commonly used format.
- Right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where drifthunters.online relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
Only people aged 18 or older have permission to access our Service. Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 16 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 16. If you are a parent or guardian and you learn that your Children have provided us with Personal Information, please contact us.
If we become aware that we have collected Personal Information from a child under age 16 without parental consent verification, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
We also encourage parents and guardians to monitor their children's online activities and to teach them about online safety and privacy.