is an exciting 3D car drifting game where you can drift your car in 10 unique locations with excellent engine sound effects audio of the cars.
Now you can pick your motor, tune it, then rev your engine and drift the turns in the unique locations. The longer you drift, the more points multiplier increases. You may use the points to purchase high-performance vehicles such as the Porsche 911 GT.
Features of the game
- There are 26 fully customizable cars available to buy.
- 10 unique locations: racetracks and city streets
- Modify all aspects of the vehicle
- Excellent 3D graphics
How to play game
- You may change the turbo, brake balance, front camber, rear offset, and other characteristics of the car. Detailed vehicle tuning allows you to discover the ideal drifting settings.
- You may also buy performance upgrades. Superior parts can be added to the brakes, weight, gearbox, turbo, and engine. Build a drift vehicle in any color you like and have fun.
Tips to play
- When approaching curves mid-drift, use caution when accelerating.
- To keep the drift alive, drift from side to side on straight roadways.
- Tune your cars to discover the sweet spot for the best drifting.
- Drive on maps with plenty of room to drift for lengthy periods of time.
- BMW M3
- Toyota Supra
- Honda S2000
- Ford Fiesta ST
- Nissan 370Z coupe
- Dodge Challenger Hellcat
- Nissan GTR
- Porsche 911 GT
- And more.
How to control
- Use the WASD keys or arrows keys to steer the car.
- Use the space bar as the handbrake
- Use C to change the camera position
- Use Left shift to shift up gears
- Use Left CTRL to shift down gears
Drifting is like an art, and once you get the hang of it, know how to drift, how to keep drift longer, you’ll love it so much. It might be tough at first to get the hang of things, but your patience and perseverance will pay off as you start collecting combinations to spend on your favorite drift vehicles and upgrades.
In addition, you can try to play: Drift Boss